Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Don't pussy out

Last night I hung out with some friends for some drinks and music. The music showed up late as hell, so we ended up just talking crap. It came up that last year I didn't go out for Halloween. That shit totally killed my mood, and this is so far the second time it comes up that I didn't go to a fun event. I'm not totally positive what happened with me, but I'm sure I was just in a pissed off mood when I didn't feel like going.

Anyway, thinking back to those (so far) two times that I didn't go out with my friends really hurts. It's especially upsetting when I factor in that I could have been drinking at either event to lighten my mood. When you get invited out, don't be a pussy even if you think you're going to have a bad time. There's drinks to be had! It's also not worth regretting it later. You can always forget about something you did, but you can never remember an event that you never attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment