Friday, August 23, 2013

Sound Roundup


Yesterday I came across some music that was being offered though SoundCloud. I've known SoundCloud as a decent service to share tunes online with, but unfortunately it never caught on with me. Today I decided to finally make an account. After saving the song I wanted, I went on to browsing around for more. What I have found has been pretty great so far.

The website looks like it's been redesigned, and is really nice to use. The iOS apps follow in those footsteps functioning very smoothly, even while on mobile internet. The apps work so well, in fact, that I even feel inclined to throw out some of my own sounds. In the mean time I would rather share some of the Artists that I've found interesting.

Electronic:
BLACKBIRD BLACKBIRD
pauldateh

Synth:
yazhuenchuman

Trance:
Helion

Rock:
Magazine Society

Folk/Acoustic:
Imaginary Friend

So maybe you'll find some of them interesting too, or maybe not. At any rate, I'm really enjoying SoundCloud and I look forward to finding some other interesting artists. For a more up to date list of who I'm keeping track of you can check out my profile (StarlightMaylay).


No comments:

Post a Comment